Register today and become one of us

[Zombies Preparation]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zombie Preparation

Are you prepare for a Zombie outbreak we are

Register today and become one of us

[Zombies Preparation]

Zombie Preparation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Preparation

3 posters

Saftey, Survivial,and Barricades: Guide Of Survivial

[zP]Berial
    [zP]Berial
    Private
    Private

Saftey, Survivial,and Barricades: Guide Of Survivial Empty Saftey, Survivial,and Barricades: Guide Of Survivial

Post  [zP]Berial Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:58 pm

I think the best course of action to take is to find an underground bunker or something like that. The military can be very assist full and can lead you to safe spots. Weapons are the prime example of surviving zombie attacks. If you don't have a weapon then your going to end up just like the bodies on the streets. M16, auto shoutguns, pistols, axe's, bats, pans, WHATEVER you can find as good weapon.. you take it and keep it with you. Barricades are very important, take wooden bars, tables, or whatever you have in your house to block off the doors, windows, attic windows, basement doors, any openings to the outside you need to block. Now last is about holding back. Never EVER hold back. If your mother, cousin, daughter, pet, whoever it is you can NOT hold back on killing them. Shooting them is the best option. If someone is infected you need to shoot them before they change or they will and will get you infected.

If your planing on taking the zombies head on don't do it alone. Bring allies to aid you. Make some cover and ways to stop the zombies and open fire with everything you got on ALL the zombies there and bring lots of ammunition. Traps are important also, make trip wires to unleash explosives on the zombies and make sure they don't ever come back.Aiming for the head will kill a zombie instantly.

Togther the zombies meance will be NOMORE if we all stick toghther and act quick. Zombies are just our 1 and only threat to the planet. Don't let then take it.
    CG62
    CG62
    Corporal
    Corporal

Saftey, Survivial,and Barricades: Guide Of Survivial Empty Re: Saftey, Survivial,and Barricades: Guide Of Survivial

Post  CG62 Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:50 am

[zP]Berial wrote: M16, auto shoutguns

In the event of a zombie outbreak, 90% of weapons are going to be taken already. Even before an outbreak, you're not gonna find M16s just lying about, although Semi-Automatic shotguns are somewhat common (I own one, actually).

Looting will be rampant amongst the fleeing populace. Look for unconventional items to use as weapons, I.E. Carpenter's hammers, pipes, Even bricks if you can't find anything better. Then find a defensible location, I.E. The second story of an apartment building with a fire escape (destroy the main stairs), and make whatever barricades you can. Then, stockpile food and water, find anyone who could be useful in your hideaway, and wait.
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng
    Corporal
    Corporal

Saftey, Survivial,and Barricades: Guide Of Survivial Empty Re: Saftey, Survivial,and Barricades: Guide Of Survivial

Post  [zP] R3ck0n1ng Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:34 pm

I would make my way to fort Bragg. they have shitloads of EVERYTHING there.
    CG62
    CG62
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  CG62 Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:40 pm

In the event of a zombie outbreak, I'd head for my old middle school. That place's fucking doors are heavy enough to withstand an atom bomb, and 90% of the rooms have no windows.

Weapon of choice: .22 rifle. Penetrates the skull and bounces about in the brain case. Also has very little recoil (so it's one of the only guns I can fire XD)
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  [zP] R3ck0n1ng Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:41 pm

CG62 wrote:In the event of a zombie outbreak, I'd head for my old middle school. That place's fucking doors are heavy enough to withstand an atom bomb, and 90% of the rooms have no windows.

Weapon of choice: .22 rifle. Penetrates the skull and bounces about in the brain case. Also has very little recoil (so it's one of the only guns I can fire XD)
    Hollow Point?
    CG62
    CG62
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  CG62 Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:48 pm

[zP] R3ck0n1ng wrote:
    CG62 wrote:In the event of a zombie outbreak, I'd head for my old middle school. That place's fucking doors are heavy enough to withstand an atom bomb, and 90% of the rooms have no windows.

Hollow Point?

Of course. But that's not as common as standard .22 rounds, so i'd take whatever I could get.
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  [zP] R3ck0n1ng Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:49 pm

CG62 wrote:
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng wrote:

Hollow Point?

Of course. But that's not as common as standard .22 rounds, so i'd take whatever I could get.
    You can homemake hollow points. You just need a sharp rock. They tend to jam more though, so consider your risks and benifits.
    CG62
    CG62
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  CG62 Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:51 pm

[zP] R3ck0n1ng wrote:
    CG62 wrote:
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng wrote:

Hollow Point?

You can homemake hollow points. You just need a sharp rock. They tend to jam more though, so consider your risks and benifits.

With a .22 I think standard would do. It doesn't over-penetrate, but it still has enough energy left after the initial piercing that it can bounce around a bit.
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  [zP] R3ck0n1ng Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:52 pm

CG62 wrote:
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng wrote:
    CG62 wrote:
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng wrote:

Hollow Point?

With a .22 I think standard would do. It doesn't over-penetrate, but it still has enough energy left after the initial piercing that it can bounce around a bit.
    yeah. homemake hollow points for like 9mm's.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content