Register today and become one of us

[Zombies Preparation]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zombie Preparation

Are you prepare for a Zombie outbreak we are

Register today and become one of us

[Zombies Preparation]

Zombie Preparation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Preparation

Hygiene/Fitness (Currently Unfinished)

[zP]Bub The Zombie
    [zP]Bub The Zombie
    Private
    Private

Hygiene/Fitness (Currently Unfinished) Empty Hygiene/Fitness (Currently Unfinished)

Post  [zP]Bub The Zombie Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:48 am

INTRO:
    Hygiene and fitness are one of the most important things of
    survival in ANY situation, ESPECIALLY zombie survival...

keys to good zombie-killing hygiene/fitness

1.teeth
    It may not seem very important to have good oral hygiene in this situation, but if you really think about it, your teeth could be a life-saver. they are the natural human tool, made for chewing. but you can use them for multiple jobs, such as cutting (small ropes, stitches, ect...) if you don't have a knife at hand. and other uses i don't really feel like adding right now because its 6:35 in the morning and i haven't slept since the previous day...which brings me to the next part in this post.

2.Mental Hygiene
    THIS! this is in my opinion, by far the most important step to hygiene in zombie survival. why? because if you don't have a good mindset, you don't have a good chance of living. i say this because if you are idle in a barricaded room/house with nothing to do but shoot zombies, (which i don't really recommend unless one manages to get through and into the house/room because you should conserve ammunition)you may become drowsy and may become "insane"

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:49 am