Register today and become one of us

[Zombies Preparation]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Zombie Preparation

Are you prepare for a Zombie outbreak we are

Register today and become one of us

[Zombies Preparation]

Zombie Preparation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Preparation

5 posters

I just don't get it...

[zP] R3ck0n1ng
    [zP] R3ck0n1ng
    Corporal
    Corporal

I just don't get it... Empty I just don't get it...

Post  [zP] R3ck0n1ng Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Why do kids think they have a bad life just because they don't have the newest shit? I grew up without a fucking tv for Christ's sake... I just don't get it...
    CG62
    CG62
    Corporal
    Corporal

I just don't get it... Empty Re: I just don't get it...

Post  CG62 Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:02 am

[zP] R3ck0n1ng wrote:Why do kids think they have a bad life just because they don't have the newest shit? I grew up without a fucking tv for Christ's sake... I just don't get it...

I used to be that way.

Now, I don't even want anything for christmas, aside from a bit of parts for my computer, L4D2, and a gas mask for epic wins.

I actually prefer older shit, to be honest. The older it is, the better crafted and thought out is until you reach a point of critical mass (which begins shortly before the Medieval period)
    [zP]Bub The Zombie
    [zP]Bub The Zombie
    Private
    Private

Post  [zP]Bub The Zombie Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:24 am

[zP] R3ck0n1ng wrote:Why do kids think they have a bad life just because they don't have the newest shit? I grew up without a fucking tv for Christ's sake... I just don't get it...

im guessing this is about my "MAH LAIF SUX KKTHXBAI" thread...but thats not exactly my problem...honestly the only thing i want is a computer that can run left 4 dead with medium-high graphics, and a few games for the ps3/wii, (Demon's Souls, Monster Hunter[cantremembersubname], LoTR:Conquest, Uncharted2, and GH5/vanhalen) but i can live with a shit computer that can only really run Bauldur's Gate and ps1 games(emulators ftw)...lately i've been playing Tales of Phantasia(ps1), Kingdom Hearts1/2(ps2) and im almost done with phantasia so im gonna start Tales of The Abyss/Symphonia(Ps2/gamecube)...(GREAT SERIES...should try it sometime)

long post is looooooong

edit: the shit computer im talking about is my brothers...
    Epic Snail
    Epic Snail
    Private
    Private

Post  Epic Snail Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:59 pm

take a look at my post and get over it nobody honestly gives a shit what you have or didnt have because its here now so we are gonna use it :3
    crazyskullmonk3y
    Private
    Private

Post  crazyskullmonk3y Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 pm

And this is why it owns to have no problem with money.

GET A DAMN JOB.

(lolz.. as I play on my new 1500$ G50v.. and run WoW servers off my Pentium 4 HT 3.4ghz ATI x800 series desktop... lul....) (oh.. and i should get out that kickass server board in my garage... dual quad core xeons with 16G ram.... <intel prototype from the parents.)

lol stop whining.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:26 am